TANE Recessed Wired Security Window Door Magnetic Contact Sensor for Alarm Home Security and Burglar Alarm Systems Normally Open WHITE Color + UL Listed STB-10
Out of stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
0.35″×0.75″ (9mm×19mm) stubby type recessed wired security window door magnetic contact sensor.
You can install this recessed wired magnetic sensor on the door or window frame. This product does NOT INCLUDE screws or adhesive tape.
- Contact Size: 0.35″×0.75″ (9mm×19mm)
- Standard Magnet Size: 0.35″×0.75″ (9mm×19mm)
- Color: White
- 12″ (305mm) 22 AWG Leads Standard
- Standard Gap: 0.6″ (15mm)
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. STB-10:
- Color: WHITE
- Contact Size: .35"×.75" (9mm×19mm)
- Standard Magnet Size: .35"×.75" (9mm×19mm)
- Gap Inch (mm): .6" (15)
- Loop Open/Closed: CLOSED
- Reed Form: Normally Open
- Max. Contact Rating (W): 10
- Max. Initial Contact Resistance (mΩ): 100
- Max. Switching Voltage (V): AC110/DC100
- Max. Switching Current (A): 0.5
- Operating Temperature:-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office