Seco-Larm SM-300Q/W Screw-Terminal Surface-Mount N.O. Magnetic Contacts
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- With Mounting Tabs
- Surface-mount magnetic contacts
- Screw mount using side tabs
- Terminal cover provided (required for all applications)
- ABS plastic case has lip to prevent wires from accidentally touching metal mountings and slotted mounting holes for easier gap adjustment
- Gold-plated screw terminals for longer life and reliability
- Contact reed switch is SPST, deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating, for a long life
- 1/2″ (13mm) Gap
Specifications & Packaging
- Loop Type: Open loop
- Electrical Configuration: N/C
- Operation Gap: 1/2″ (13mm)
- Terminals: Screw-type
- Color: White
- Mounting Tabs: Yes
- Material – Case: High-impact ABS plastic
- Contacts: Deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating
- Contact Rating: 1.0A@10VDC (max), 10W (max)
- Operating Temperature: -15º~+160º F (-25º~70º C)
- Switch Cycles: 50 Million (0.1mA@5VDC)
- Switch Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 9/16″ x 1/2″ (63.5 x 14 x 13 mm)
- Magnet Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ (63.5 x 13 x 13 mm)
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.