E-960-D190Q Seco-Larm Enforcer Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment, 190′ Outdoor/390′ Indoor Sensing Range, Non-polarized Power Onputs, Pack of 1 Including 2 Detectors
Out of stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
ENFORCER E-960-D190Q Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof (IP55), sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NC/NO alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
Specifications & Packaging
- Current Draw: 70mA
- Sensing Range: Outdoor- 190′ (60m), Indoor- 390′ (120m)
- Operating Voltage: 10~30VAC/VDC (Non-polarized)
- Interupt Speed: 50msec~700msec (variable)
- LEDs – Red: Alarm LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated
- LEDs – Yellow: ON: When receiver’s signal is weak or when beam is broken
- LEDs – Green: Operation LED (transmitter & receiver) ON: When power is applied.
- Detection System: Simultaneous break of 2 beams
- Alarm Output: NO/NC relay, 1A @ 120VAC, min. 1 sec.
- Tamper Output: NC switch, 1A@120VAC
- Case material: PC Resin
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm
- Operating Temperature: -13º~+131ºF (-25º~+55ºC)
- Laser Output Power: <5mW
- Alignment Angle: Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º
- Weight: 2.5-lb (1.1kg)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.