E-964-S50TB Seco-Larm Multi-Frequency Single Photobeam Sensor; 4 selectable frequencies to reduce interference; Up to 50ft (15m) sensing distance; Replaced E-961-S50TB
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
SECO-LARM E-964-S50TB Multi-Frequency Single Photobeam Sensor; 4 selectable frequencies to reduce interference; Up to 50ft (15m) sensing distance; Small size for a less conspicuous installation; Simple to install; Built-in AGC control to filter out lighting disturbances; Signal strength indicator for easier alignment; LED indicators for power, signal strength, and trigger; Weatherproof for outdoor as well as indoor use (IP65); Mounting hardware included.
- 4 selectable frequencies to reduce interference
- Up to 50ft (15m) sensing distance
- Small size for a less conspicuous installation
- Simple to install
- Built-in AGC control to filter out lighting disturbances
- Signal strength indicator for easier alignment
- LED indicators for power, signal strength, and trigger
- Weatherproof for outdoor as well as indoor use (IP65)
- Mounting hardware included
Specifications & Packaging
- Number of Beams: 1
- Current Draw: Transmitter 15mA@12VDC/Receiver 30mA@12VDC
- Infrared LED Wavelength: 940nm
- Operating Voltage: 10~24VDC
- Interupt Speed: 50ms
- LED Beam Spread Angle: Approximately ±10°
- LEDs-Red: Indicates transmitter and receiver are not aligned or beam is broken (Alarm)
- LEDs-Yellow: Indicates receiver’s signal is weak or beam is broken (Signal)
- LEDs-Green: Indicates connected to power
- Output: NO/NC relay (set by jumper, default is N.C.) 0.5A@30VAC/VDC
- Enclosure: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -13°~131°F
- Operating Humidity: 0~95%
- Dimensions: 3-11/16″ x 2-3/8″ x 1-13/16″
- Weight: 2.6-oz
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office