FPC-7754 VIS-3024 Indoor + Outdoor IP68 Access Control Biometric Fingerprint Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26 + 1000 EM Cards or Fingerprints + Power Supply, Pack 10 Proximity Card
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3024: Biometric Fingerprint Reader Only - $142.31
- FPC-7752: with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $143.94
- FPC-7753: with Power Supply Included - $145.87
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-3024 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Description
This device is a standalone biometric fingerprint with a zinc alloy case, anti-vandal, IP68 waterproof and dustproof, than can be used for indoor or outdoor applications.
It is widely used in business organizations, offices, factories, housing district, etc. The product uses a remote controller or Admin fingerprints for programming, supports fingerprints and EM 125Khz card, easy to install and program.
- Read 125KHz EM Card Card.
- Operate by infrared remote.
- Contain reader mode, the transmission format could be adjusted by user.
- Unlock signal : Relay NO/NC/COM output.
- Support multi access ways: Card+Fingerprint, multi cards or multi fingerprint.
- Support admin add card / admin add fingerprint & admin delete card / admin delete fingerprint.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
(these products do not include a power supply)
Model No. VIS-3024:
- Operation Voltage: DC 12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤ 35mA
- Operating Current: ≤100mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Alarm Signal MOS Tube Output: ≤1A
- Unlocking Time: 0~300s adjustable
- Product Size: 110Lx45Wx20H (mm) - 4.33Lx1.77Wx0.78H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office