FPC-5662 VIS-3000 Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Keypad + Reader Standalone with Mini Controller, Wiegand 26 No Software EM Cards 1000 Users Kit + Power Supply, Pack of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3000: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $96.00
- FPC-5660: VIS-3000 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $105.53
- FPC-5661: VIS-3000 With Power Supply Included - $102.99
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in the package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and do not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5662 kit contains a VIS-3000 standard-sized outdoor keypad used for access control, a mini controller, 10 proximity cards, and a power supply. A diverse keypad in its functionality, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 1000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag.
On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this keypad are for offices, commercial buildings, or any room that needs restricted access.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3000:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 - 3 cm (0.78 - 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM // 13.56MHz for MFR
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand 26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ～55° C (-49°F ～131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%～95%
- Product Size: 118Lx81Wx21H (mm) - 4.64Lx3.18Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office