FPC-5670 VIS-3002 Access Control Indoor Only Plastic Housing Keypad Reader Stand Alone No Software 125KHZ EM Card Compatible 2000 Users With DoorBell and a pack of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3002: Indoor Keypad/Reader Standalone - $26.00
- FPC-5670: VIS-3002 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $33.91
- FPC-5671: VIS-3002 With Power Supply Included - $34.59
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-3002: Access Control Indoor Only Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone + Wiegand 26 Standard Design No Software EM + Mifare Cards Compatible 2000 Users
(10) VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry card 1.8mm thick 26 bit 125khz
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in the package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 30-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and do not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5670 kit contains a VIS-3002 standard-sized indoor keypad/reader used for access control and 10 proximity cards. A diverse keypad in its functionality, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the right-hand side. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in.
Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options. Through the indoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the locking mechanism engages again. The popular applications for this kit are for offices, commercial buildings, or any room that needs restricted access.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3002:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55° C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 116Lx71Wx22H (mm) – 4.56Lx2.79Wx0.86H (in.)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office