E-941SA-1200 Seco-Larm Electromagnetic Lock with 1200 lb. Holding Force
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The Seco-Larm Electromagnetic Lock secure mounts to your point of entry, keeping your door securely with up to 1200 pounds of holding force closed until you release the powerful magnet manually through your hardwired security system or via remote control.
- UL 10C, USA and Canada, UL 294 (Access Control System Units) , UL 1034 (Burglary-Resistant Electric Lock Mechanism), and UL 864 (Fire Alarm Systems) USA
- Anodized aluminum housing (US28)
- 12/24VDC selectable
- MOV surge protection.
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Complete mounting hardware for typical installations.
- “L” bracket and “Z” brackets available for easy mounting.
- Detachable faceplate
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. E-941SA-1200:
- Holding Force: 1,200-lb (545kg)
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC±10%
- Current Draw: 500mA@12VDC, 250mA@24VDC
- Operating Temperature: 14º~131º F (-10º~55º C)
- Electromagnet Dimensions: 10-1/2"x1-5/8"x2-5/8" (268x42x67 mm)
- Armature Dimensions: 7-1/4"x5/8"x2-3/8" (185x16x61 mm)
- Case Shipping Weight: 54-lb (24.5kg)
- Weight: 11-lb (5kg)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office