Visionis FPC-5361 Indoor 600lbs Electromagnetic Lock CE listed with a 12V 1000mA Power supply
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-ML600LED: 600lbs Lock for Outswinging Door - $48.41
- FPC-5361: 600lbs Lock for Outswinging Door + Power Supply - $61.36
- FPC-5225: 600lbs Lock for Glass Doors - $57.37
- FPC-5692: 600lbs Lock for Narrow Doors + Power Supply - $61.19
- FPC-5697-B: 600lbs Lock for Glass Door and Glass Frame + Power Supply - $94.71
- FPC-5192: 600lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Inswinging Door - $64.20
- FPC-5364: 600lbs Lock for Inswinging Door + Power Supply - $66.49
- FPC-5691: 600lbs Lock for Narrow Doors - $52.48
- FPC-5697: 600lbs Lock for Glass Door and Glass Frame - $83.14
- FPC-5700: 600lbs Lock + Armature Plate Cover Housing - $51.02
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 5361 kit contains a 600lbs maglock and a power supply. This kit is for doors that open out. The VISML600LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML600LED, you have up to 600lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 600lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door.
The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When light is green, the maglock is unlocked. With the 12v1amp power supply included, you will be able to power the lock right away instead of purchasing it separately.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.5A, 10W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.1 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)250x(W)42x(T)25 mm Armature - (L)180x(W)38x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office