Visionis FPC-5146 One Door Access Control Out Swinging Door 600lbs Maglock with VIS-3000 Outdoor Weatherproof Keypad/Reader No Software EM Card Compatible 2000 Users Wireless Receiver with PIR Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5146 kit is a one door 600lbs Maglock Access Control Kit for doors that open out. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or
building (depending on your application) to certain people. This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and keypad. you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005.
The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 150 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
With the outdoor keypad, the VIS-3000, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the maglock will disengage and allow for entrance. The lock will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML600LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.5A, 10W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.1 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)250x(W)42x(T)25 mm Armature – (L)180x(W)38x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-3000:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ～55° C (-49°F ～131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%～95%
- Product Size: 118Lx81Wx21H (mm) – 4.64Lx3.18Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
- If you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Contact Rating: 3A/12-24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Power: 12VDC – 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Panel: 4mm (0.15in.) Thick Aluminium alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.065kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 86L × 50W × 25H mm – 3.38L x 1.96W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Distance: Up to 150 Feet (45M)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C or 32°F – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 buttons
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8004
- Input Current: 0.01A
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for VIS-3000 Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office