FPC-5014 Two Door Access Control outswinging door 600lbs Electromagnetic Lock Kit with Visionis Wireless Receiver and Remote Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 5014 kit is a two door 600lbs Maglock Buzz-in kit for doors that opens out. It is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8008.
The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 150 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
This magnetic lock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door.The remotes include two buttons that will allow you to control two doors.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML600LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.5A, 10W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.1 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)250x(W)42x(T)25 mm Armature – (L)180x(W)38x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-7000:
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- “PUSH TO EXIT” & “PRESIONE PARA SALIR” inserts included
- Fits into standard single-gang box, Large round green color push button
- Live colored, 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads, Degree of Protection: IP-40
- LED: Yes, LED Life: 20000hours, Switch Material: Plastic, Switch Plate
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Attention: This exit button is meant for indoor use. This Exit button does not have a delay
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Distance: Up to 150 Feet (45M)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C or 32°F – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8008 and VIS-8005
- RF channels: Two
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office