TANE Wired Surface Mount Quick Connect Magnetic Door Window Contact BROWN Color Alarm Security Magnetic Contact Switch Reed Switch Normally Open + UL Listed TANE-60QC-WG-BR-PK10 (Pack of 10)
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- TANE-60QC-WG-WH: White Magnetic Contact - $9.99
- TANE-60QC-WG-WH-PK5: Pack of 5 - $16.99
- TANE-60QC-WG-WH-PK10: Pack of 10 - $26.99
- TANE-60QC-WG-WH-PK25: Pack of 25 - $79.99
- TANE-60QC-WG-WH-PK50: Pack of 50 - $129.99
TANE-60QC-WG-BR - TANE Wired Surface Mount Quick Connect Magnetic Door Window Contact BROWN Color Alarm Security Magnetic Contact Switch Reed Switch Normally Open, UL Listed
2″L×.37″W×.28″H Surface Mount Quick Connect Type BROWN Color.
You can install the magnetic sensor on the door or window frame in two ways: with the 3M double sided tape or just with the screws that come included in the package.
- Contact Size: 2″L×.37″W×.28″H (50.8mm×9.5mm×7.1mm)
- Standard Magnet Size: 2″L×.37″W×.28″H (50.8mm×9.5mm×7.1mm)
- Color: Brown
- Standard Gap: 1.26″(32)
For White color Magnetic Contact look at TANE-60QC-WG-WH
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. TANE-60QC-WG-BR:
- Color: BROWN
- Contact Size: 2"L×.37"W×.28"H (50.8mm×9.5mm×7.1mm)
- Standard Magnet Size: 2"L×.37"W×.28"H (50.8mm×9.5mm×7.1mm)
- Gap Inch (mm): 1.26″(32)
- Loop Open/Closed: CLOSED
- Reed Form: Normally Open
- Max. Contact Rating (W): 10
- Max. Initial Contact Resistance (mΩ): 100
- Max. Switching Voltage (V): AC110/DC100
- Max. Switching Current (A): 0.5
- Operating Temperature:-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.