SL-126Q/C Seco-Larm Clear Security Strobe Light
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
This low-cost strobe light is so powerful it is visible for miles! Add it to any security system with a 6 – 12VDC 200mA output. Quickly scares away burglars and instantly identifies your home to the police. Flash tube has operating life of 300-500 hours.
- For “informative” general signaling requirements
- Incorrect polarity cannot damage circuit or draw current
- Easy 2-wire installation, regardless of voltage. Also, if the strobe light is being powered by a battery, as the battery is drained the strobe light will continue to function
- Low current consumption with long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours (2,000,000 flashes)
- Includes choice of amber, blue, clear, green, or red lens
- Lens is made of high-impact resistant acrylic, case of high-impact resistant ABS plastic
- The SECO-LARM strobe light comes with a protective inner cover. This protects the high-voltage xenon tube when the colored lens has been removed
- Use in temperature ranging from -22ºF (-30ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC)
- For 6- to 12-Volt use
Specifications & Packaging
- Circuits: All solid-state
- Input Connections: Red/Positive, Black/Ground
- Leads: #18 Gauge, 12″ long
- Electrical Protection: Reverse polarity protected
- Illumination: 100,000 Candlepower
- Operating Life: Over 2,000,000 flashes (300 hours continuous)
- Input voltage: 6~12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -22º~140º F (-30º~60º C)
- Base: High-impact black ABS
- input current: 120mA±20%@6VDC 200mA±20%@12VDC
- Flash Rate: Over 60 per minute at 6 VDC. Over 90 per minute at 12 VDC
- Lens: High-impact resistant acrylic
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office