Visionis VIS-3016 – Fingerprint Scanner
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The VIS-3016 Fingerprint Recorder supports living fingerprint registration and identification. It can connect to the computer directly via USB interface, and upload/download fingerprint characteristic data and image to the controller/module. It supports the function of checking the completeness of registered fingerprint templates.
- 508 dpi high-definition
- Supports the function of PnP (Plug and play)
- Optical fingerprint sensor designed with scratch-resistant material
- Applies to Windows operation system
- Supports configuration and operation via client software
- USB 2.0 communication standard for data transmission
- Power over USB
- Composite fingerprint images from a triple collection
This product belongs to the Entry Devices
- CPU:32bit MCU
- Fingerprint Reader: Optical, Red Backlight
- FAR: < 0.001 (Security Level:3)
- FRR: < 0.1 (Security Level:3)
- Resolution: 508 dpi
- Fingerprint Template Size: 256*288 (pixel)
- Operating Voltage: 5 VDC, 200mA
- Communication Interface: USB 2.0
- Temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Operation System: Windows
- Dimension (L*W*H): 100mm × 48mm × 35mm (3.93in. x 1.88in. x 1.37in.)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office