FPC-8415 Smart Mobile WIFI Controller for Access Control with Android + Apple App, Web Browser + Smartphone Remote Viewing, Out Swinging Door 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock + Power Supply
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The Wi-Fi Smart controller ZEM-CWI is designed for electric locking devices (Automatic door Openers, Maglocks, Electric strikes, drop bolts, ETC) that can be installed in gates, main doors, side doors and another type of doors, plus other electrical equipment that will be controlled remotely via WIFI that you can see it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
ZEM-CWI can be controlled via our OpenSEE app.
- You can add unlimited doors and unlimited CWI Devices.
- Remotely Control doors or other electrical equipment via mobile app.
- No monthly fees, Self Monitoring, DIY – Plug and play, No Contracts and No-Hassle
- Be notified in real time by push notifications.
- Create Permission schedules for users and devices.
- Event log and notifications.
- 4 Universal Inputs and Outputs (Open collectors)
- 1 Relay Output for stand alone systems.
- 990 Users who have permission to control.
- Web access: https://m.openseewebapp.zemgosmart.com/
- You may use this webaccess by any browser on your computer. You may use it on a Microsoft computer or Mac, smartphone and tablet.
- You can add Weigand EM card reader or keypads.
- Real time status of your devices.
- Low power consumption.
- You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
- Apple and Google Play app: “Opensee”
- 3 years Warranty
- The range between the router and the CWI Smart Controllers is from 6.6 feet up to 164 feet.
- Attention: The app is only available for IOS 8 or Android 7 or Higher. Will not work with lower versions.
- Only work on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Frequency. It will not work with a Wi-Fi Frequency of 5GHz.
Real Time Notifications
Add Unlimited Doors
3 Years Warranty
Up to 164 feet from Router
DIY – Plug and Play
No Monthly Fees
No Contracts and No-Hassle
Low Power Consumption
Control Weigand EM Card Reader or Keypad
You can connect to the Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller a Weigand keypad or reader and it can be synced to the OpenSee app, allowing you to receive a notification from the app and create an event log when a user passes a card or enters a PIN in the keypad/reader.
Receive Denied Access Notifications
When a user that doesn’t have permission at all or have schedule restriction to access the system tries to open a door, the OpenSee app will generate a notification stating that a user has denied access.
Mobile and Web Browser app
OpenSee App comes with a configuration wizard that will guide step by step in the initial process of getting to work your Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller. You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
MOBILE & WIZARD SCREENSHOTS
Real Time Push Notifications
The widget allows you to open/close the selected doors from your smartphone’s home screen without having to access the app.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML1200LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature - (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. ZEM-CWI:
- Power supply voltage: 9-28 V DC
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Universal inputs/outputs: 4, can be set either as input IN with type: NC, NO, EOL=10 kΩ, or output OUT (open collector (OC) 50 mA)
- Output: 1 vnt, relay, 1 A 30 V DC, 0,5 A 125 V AC
- Event transmission protocol: TRK_TCP or TRK_UDP
- Encryption key: 6 symbol encryption key
- Wi-Fi frequency: 2,4 GHz
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security mode: WPA, WPA2, WPA mixed
- Network configuration type: DHCP or manual network configuration (using phone or laptop)
- Unsent events memory: Up to 60 events
- Event log memory: Up to 5000 events
- Users who have permission to control: 990
- Operating environment: Temperature from –10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F), relative air humidity – up to 80 % at +20 °C (68 °F)
- Dimensions: 88 x 62 x 26 mm (3.46 x 2.44 x 1.02 Inches)
- Weight: 80 g (0.17 Pounds)
Model No. VISCP200:
- Input Voltage Range: AC90V-264V
- Input Frequency Range: 50Hz-60Hz
- Output Voltage Range: DC12V+/-5%
- Output Current: 2A
- Output Power: 24 Watts
- Output Ripple&Noise: ≤46MV
- Output Efficiency: ≥79%
- Environment Operating: -30°C~45°C 20%~90%RH
- Environment Storage Temp.: -40°C~85°C 10%~95%RH
- Product Dimension: 87*36.5*70mm (3.42x1.43x2.75in.)
- Product Weight: 116g
- Certificate: UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Watch this kit description
ZEM-CWI Smart Mobile WIFI Controller – Sales/Benefit Video
ZEM-CWI Smart Mobile WIFI Controller – Installation Video
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Wiring Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office