Visionis FPC-5701 800lbs Out Door Electric Maglock with L and Z Bracket
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
The 5701 kit has SS800-G outdoor gate magnetic door lock and a LZ bracket for an inswinging door and/or gate. This maglock is contstructed for all weather conditions. For your outdoor and gate applications, this maglock provides 800lbs of reinformcement and secures your door at all times. This lock is designed to handle the outside elements and still provide the security for your doors to remain closed and locked. The popular areas for these type of locks are outdoor and industrial areas.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VS-SS800-G:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 480mA; 24V / 240mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 800 lbs (362 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non condensing)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.5 kg (±1%)
Magnet – (L)220x(W)46x(T)28 mm
Armature – (L)182x(W)44x(T)12 mm
Model No. VS-ZL-SS800:
- Dimensions: 182Lx50.7Wx50.7H (mm) – 7.16Lx1.99Wx1.99H (in.)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office