SK-990BQ Seco-Larm Enforcer Electric Door Strike for Wood Doors, Fail-Safe
Out of stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The SECO-LARM Electric Door Strike can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access-controlled locking system. Combine with an optional digital keypad such as the SECO-LARM SK-1011-SDQ for keyless high-security.
- The SECO-LARM Electric Door Strikes convert cylindrical lock sets to an electronic access controlled locking system
- Can be used on virtually any cylindrical door locking system
- Use of a digital keypad with the unit assures high security without the need of a key
- Easily connects to SECO-LARM‘s SK-1011-SDQ or many other Electronic Keypads
- Suitable for office-type applications
- CE approved
- Baked painted finish
- Fail-Safe units are perfect for emergency door and escape door installations
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating Voltage: 10~14VDC
- Operation: Fail Safe
- Circuit Type: N.C
- Current Draw: 200mA
- Coil Resistance: 60Ω
- Polarity: None
- Weight: 350g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office