Seco-larm SD-998C-D3Q 3/4″ Tamper-Resistant Electric Rim Strike
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The SECO-LARM Surface-Mount Electric Rim Strike designed with the strength and durability for use with rim-type exit devices with a Pullman latch bolt (3/4″ throw). The strike features 12/24 VDC operating voltage, selectable fail-safe/fail-secure operation, horizontal adjustment, and a surface-mount metal housing, eliminating the need for frame cutting during installation.
- UL 294 and 1034 Listed
- 12/24 VDC Operating voltage
- Non-polarized connection
- Horizontal adjustment
- Accommodates up to 3/4″ Pullman latch
- Reversible non-handed design
- Stainless steel construction
- Surface-mount on metal or wood frames
- Works with standard rim-type exit devices including SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A and SD-962AR-36G
- For Indoor Use Only
- Static strength – 1,500-lb (6673N)
- Tested for 250,000 cycles (UL Tested)
- Low current draw: 540mA@12VDC, 270mA@ 24VDC
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Spacers included: 3x 1/32″ (0.9mm)
- The SD-998C series is intended to be used with UL Listed Exit Hardware
- The SD-998C series shall not impair the intended operation of an emergency unit
- The SD-998C series shall not impair the operation of panic hardware mounted on the door
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. SD-998C-D3Q
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Current Draw: 540mA@12VDC , 270mA@24VDC
- Latch Throw: 3/4"
- Static Strength: 1,500-lb (6673N)
- Dynamic strength: 70ft-lb (95J)
- Endurance: 250,000 cycles (UL Tested), Level IV
- Destructive attack: Level I
- Line security: Level I
- Standby power: Level I
- Operating Temperature: 14°~120° F (-10°~49° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0~85%
- Dimensions: 9"x1-3/4"x3/4" (229x45x19 mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.