VIS-3013 – Time Attendance WIFI Controller For Access Control With Android + Apple App, TCP/IP Wiegand Indoor/Outdoor Fingerprint Biometric Card Reader and Keypad/Reader with Software 3,000 Users
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The VIS-3013 is a time and attendance fingerprint reader. This outdoor biometric reader (which is IP and Wiegand) is also a combination of keypad and card/tag reader. It can be used through a wired network or Wi-Fi, allowing for flexibility depending on your application. You have a maximum of 3,000 users and 100,000 event records. You can generate time and attendance reports automatically that will include all the necessary information.
- Support adding to VezcoGo App* for door control and device log checking. VezcoGo App function, only VIS-3013 those have verification code on the label can support mobile app. (The devices with verification code is manufactured after around 2019. August, please refer to the device’s label for correct information).
*The VezcoGo app functions are:
1. Show door status: Support remote door open/door close via input password (password is configured when you add it to VezcoGo).
2. Support search logs of door event, door open, door close, alarm, illegal card, etc.
Here the logs refer to access control logs, the attendance data still needs to be checked via VSAXESS.
- Proximity cards model number: VIS-APRXCARD/26TH and Key tags model number: VIS-AKEYTAG, ARE NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY
- You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other types of cards from other brands may not be compatible.
- This is a hardwired reader
- This device also has a feature that you can add a Wiegand reader that you can use for Exit. You can use this type of reader instead of an exit button or in addition to an exit button. This reader is sold separately.
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
- This product is not rainproof.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: The VIS-3013 is no compatible with the VIS-3024 or VIS-3015.
This product belongs to the Entry Devices
Check out this product: VIS-3013S Silver Indoor Access Control and Time Attendance Wifi TCP IP Wiegand Fingerprint Biometric Card Reader and Keypad/Reader with Software 125KHz EM Card Compatible, 3,000 Users
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
What type of door can I use with this kit?
This product belongs to the Accessories Category
Check this product: Visionis VIS-3013 Black Indoor Access Control and Time Attendance Wifi TCP/IP Wiegand or RS485 Fingerprint Biometric Card Reader and Keypad / Reader with Software 125KHz EM Card Compatible 3,000 Users
Specifications & Packaging
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results
- Transmission modes of wired network (TCP/IP) and wireless network
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints, Max. 100,000 event records
- Person information structure changes from “based on card” to “based on person ID”
- Support EHOME 4.0 and 5.0, can be configured in local interface or client software
- Stand-alone operation: locally adds person, card and fingerprints information
- Generates the attendance report automatically
- EM card reading
- Secure door control unit accessing via RS-485 connection
- Supports fingerprint card reader (VIS-3020) accessing
- Up to 32 normal shifts, up to 32 man-hour shifts, and up to 32 attendance holiday schedules can be configured
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, duress card alarm, and so on
- Multiple languages and voice prompts: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Italian, Arabic, Thai.
- Check the device running status via the Watchdog. When exception status occurs, the system will reboot automatically
- Supports transmitting data via Wi-Fi
- Support adding to VezcoGo App for door control and device log checking. VezcoGo App function, only VIS-3013 those have verification code on the label can support mobile app.(the devices with verification code is manufactured after around 2019. August, please refer to device’s label for correct information)
- Supports ISAPI protocol and ISUP 5.0 protocol
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Guide: How to Upgrade VIS-3013 Devices
Device Network SDK
Real Estate Office