SK-1323-SPQ Seco-Larm Sealed Housing Weatherproof Digital Access Keypad w/Built-in Proximity Reader
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
SECO-LARM SK-1323-SPQ Sealed Housing Weatherproof Stand-Alone Keypad with Proximity Card Reader; 12~24 VAC/VDC operation; 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users); 2 Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users).
- 2 Form C relay outputs.
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle.
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell.
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- 2 Multi-colored status LEDs
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad—no need for an external programmer.
- EEPROM protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Optical tamper sensor for added security.
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use.
- Weatherproof (IP65).
- Rugged aluminum construction.
Specifications & Packaging
- Type: Sealed Housing Weatherproof Outdoor Digital Access Keypad
- Number of User Codes: Up to 1,010
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VAC/VDC
- Current Draw – Standby: 64mA@12VDC
- Current Draw- Active: 92-120 mA@12VDC
- Relay Outputs (2): 1A@30VDC, Form C, NO/COM/NC
- Egress Inputs: 2, N.O. Ground
- Door Sensor Input: N.C. Ground
- Tamper Sensor: Optical
- Proximity Reader Frequency: 125kHz
- Keypad LED Life: 60,000 hours (over 6.8 years)
- Proximity Reader Sensing Distance: 1-15/16″ (50mm)
- Operating Temperature: -4°~122° F (-20°~50° C)
- Dimensions: 4-3/4″x3″x7/8″ (120x76x22 mm)
- Weight: 1-lb, 2-oz (510g)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office