FPC-7752 VIS-3024 Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Access Control Standalone Fingerprint + Reader, Wiegand 600 Fingerprints, 10.000 EM Cards, Capacitive Semiconductor Sensor, Pack of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3024: Biometric Fingerprint Reader Only - $118.18
- FPC-7752: with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $102.06
- FPC-7753: with Power Supply Included - $101.37
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
- User Capacity: 10,000 card users and 600 fingerprint users
- Operation Voltage: DC 12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤ 35mA
- Operating Current: ≤100mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Electric Lock Signal Relay Contact Current: ≤1A
- Alarm Signal MOS Tube Output: ≤1A
- Unlocking Time: 0~300s adjustable
- Product Size: 110Lx45Wx20H (mm) – 4.33Lx1.77Wx0.78H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office