FPC-5676 Visionis VIS-3003 Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Keypad, Reader Standalone, Wiegand 26 No Software EM, Mifare Cards Compatible 2000 Users, 10 pack of Proximity cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3003: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $88.41
- FPC-5676: VIS-3003 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $102.68
- FPC-5677: VIS-3003 With Power Supply Included - $98.23
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-3003: Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Anti Vandal Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone + Wiegand 26 Slim Design No Software EM + Mifare Cards Compatible 2000 Users
(10) VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry card 1.8mm thick 26 bit 125khz
The 5676 kit contains a VIS-3003 slim sized outdoor keypad used for access control and 10 proximity cards. A diverse keypad in its functionality, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag.
The VIS-3003 is compatible with EM, HID, and Mifare proximity cards. In addition, if you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this keypad are for offices, commercial buildings, or any room that needs restricted access.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55°C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 133Lx59Wx21H (mm) – 5.23Lx2.32Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
- If you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
- Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office