DH-151SQ Seco-Larm Surface-Mount Magnetic Door Holder; Holding Force 33-lb (15kg); for use with Door Closers to Control The Release and Closing of Residential, Commercial, and Public Area Doors
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The UL Listed SECO-LARM Magnetic Door Holders are designed for virtually any remote door release applications, whether residential or commercial. Fail-safe operation, tri-volt coils, and adjustable armature plate allows for easy and flexible installation.
- For use with door closers to control the release and closing of residential, commercial, and public area doors
- Adjustable armature plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Low profile design
- Holding force 33-lb (15kg)
- 3 voltages (12/24 VAC/VDC, and 120VAC)
- Cast aluminum faceplate
- No residual magnetism for easy release
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Use with SECO-LARM door closers
- Extension bars available: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 2″ (13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 50mm)
Specifications & Packaging
- Holding Force: 33-lb (15kg)
- Installation: Surface-mount
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VAC/VDC, 120VAC
- Current Draw: 52mA@12VAC, 60mA@12VDC, 27mA@24VAC, 31m@24VDC, 24mA@120VAC
- Magnet Dimensions: 2-3/4″ x 4-9/16″ x 2-1/16″ (70 x 116.5 x 52 mm)
- Armature Dimensions: 2-9/16″ x 2-9/16″x 1-9/16″ (65 x 65 x 40 mm)
- Magnet Box Weight: 1-lb 6.4-oz (920g)
- Door Armature Weight: 8.1-oz (230g)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office