Visionis FPC-7461 One Door Access Control + Electric Strike Fail Safe Kit With Wireless Receiver + Remote Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 7461 kit is a one door electric strike buzz-in kit for door security. It is mainly used for customers to remotely unlock doors for access control purposes. This package includes an electric strike, wireless RF receiver, wireless RF remotes, and power supply. You will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, VIS-8004, which can program up to the 50 remotes and has a range of up to 160 feet. There are three functions on the receiver that will allow you to set the system based on your preference.
The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily for four seconds to open the door and then re-engage. The second function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock. The last feature is identical to the first one but instead of a four second delay, it is only one second.
The Visionis VIS-EL101-FSA is a normally closed electric strike lock that provides 770 lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. This strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and are great for standard doors, small enclosures or any area door you would like to give added security to at any time. This particular electric strike is fail-safe; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the latch will disengage and the door will become unlocked.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL101-FSA:
- Lock Size: 150Lx40W34H (mm) - 5.90Lx1.57Wx1.34H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 200 - 230 mA
- Feature: Fail Safe. N/C with power it’s lock
- Microswitch / Monitoring / 305 Yes
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Connections Power supply: No polarity (Polarity if a diode is installed). Microswitch: COM contact, NC contact, NO contact.
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Solenoid: Continuously duty
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.31kg (0.68 pounds)
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office