Visionis FPC-9096 One Door Access Control 770lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe And Fail Secure Adjustable + WIFI Indoor Outdoor Keypad Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26 + PIR Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The FPC-9096 kit comes with our VIS-3025 a reliable WiFi keypad for indoor and outdoor use, that can be used as standalone reader or Wiegand connection with an access control panel at a very good price. It can be control via WiFi through the Tuya mobile app*.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
This kit is a one door electric strike access control kit for door entry with request to exit motions sensor. The strike in this kit is adjustable from fail secure/normally open to fail safe/normally closed. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. With the outdoor keypad, the VIS-3025, you can gain access through four different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag or you can use your smartphone with the TUYA mobile app* to open the door via WIFI. This keypad will allow up to 1000 users through either of the four access options.
Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, tag, or used the mobile APP, the maglock will disengage and allow for entrance. The lock will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the four access options.
The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m (8 ft).
The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
*The mobile app only OPENS and CLOSES the door via Wi-Fi. It DOES NOT HAVE reports, events, and other features.
- Comes with Standard USA Size for the electric strike (VIS-EL104-FSESA)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- This kit brings a fail-safe lock which means that the lock will release when there is no power. Many states have fire codes that require this type of locking device to be used in case of an emergency. You are able to use a battery back-up UPS device only if approved by your areas fire department fire code.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the Keypad/Card Reader (Entry Device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124.6Lx32.3H (mm) - 4.90Lx1.27H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 12VDC - 280mA // 24VDC - 140mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.50kg (1.10 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3025:
- Card Type: EM
- Working Voltage: DC12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤30mA
- Reading Range: 2~5cm (0.79~1.97in.)
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s (Adjustable)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Ambient Temperature: -45°C~60°C (-49°F~140°F)
- Lock output load: ≤3A
- Dimensions: 114Lx75Wx16H (mm) - 4.49Lx2.95Wx0.63H (in.)
- Range Between Device and WiFi Router: 2 - 5 meters (6.56 - 16.41 feet)
- Waterproof Rate: IP65 (Protected from total dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.)
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hardwire doorbell for Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. IrexPlus:
- Voltage: 12-30 Volts DC or AC
- Current Consumption: 8 mA standby, 25 mA (Relay+LED), 44 mA maximum (Buzzer+Relay+LED) at 12/24 VDC
- Relay Output: 1A @ 30 VDC or VAC, two form “C” contacts
- Tamper Output: 50 mA @ 30 volts DC or AC
- Detection System
- Mounting Height: 2.3m - 4.6m (7.5' - 15')
- Detection Range: Up to 2.4m (8')
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 177mm x 50mm x 45mm (7'' x 2'' x 1.8'')
- Weight: 0.15Kg (0.3lb)
- Colour: White or Black
- RFI Immunity: 30 V/m from 10MHz to 2GHz
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office