FPC-5011 Four Door Access Control Outswinging Door 300lbs Electromagnetic Lock Kit with Seco-Larm Wireless Receiver and Remote Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
The 5011 kit is a four door 300lbs Maglock Buzz-in kit for doors that opens out. It is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote.
The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 300 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain
unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
This magnetic lock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door.The remotes include two buttons that will allow you to control four doors.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML300LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm Armature – (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-7000:
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- “PUSH TO EXIT” & “PRESIONE PARA SALIR” inserts included
- Fits into standard single-gang box, Large round green color push button
- Live colored, 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads, Degree of Protection: IP-40
- LED: Yes, LED Life: 20000hours, Switch Material: Plastic, Switch Plate
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Attention: This exit button is meant for indoor use. This Exit button does not have a delay
Model No. SK-910R4Q:
- Patented CODEBUMP™ anti-code grabbing technology (requires CODEBUMP™ transmitter)
- Optional external extended antenna to increase range to 1000ft
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning
- Easily codes – learns up to 15 remotes per channel
- Stores codes safely in EEPROM for up to one year in case of power loss
- All outputs are independently controlled
Model No. SK-919TP4J-NU:
- Wireless transmitter sends ultra-secure code to receiver
- Ultra thin design fits easily in any pocket
- Unlock secure doors, control house lights or a garage door remotely
- 500-foot range
- Water-resistant buttons and gold plated connectors
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest to open the PDF in a new window inside your browser.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office