Visionis FPC-7300 Four Door Access Control TCP/IP RS485 Wiegand Electric Strike Lock Controller Box with Power Supply Included, Black Outdoor Waterproof Card and Keypad Reader, Computer Based Software Included, EM TK4100 Card Compatible 10,000 Users Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(4) VIS-3008: Access Control Black Outdoor IP68 Weatherproof Card Reader and Keypad Standalone No Software Wiegand 26-37 Bits Delay and On/Off Toggle Mode 125KHz EM Cards 2,000 Users
- Comes with Standard USA Size for the electric strike (VIS-EL104-FSESA)
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
- The VIS-3008 is a hardwire Keypad/Reader, this is not by any means a wireless product and can not be confused with the VIS-8009 or VIS-8010.
- This kit will only allow up to 65 pin users, This is only for the pin option on the keypad but you can use up to 10,000 users using card or Keyfob.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
- Lock Size: 124.6Lx32.3H (mm) – 4.90Lx1.27H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 12VDC – 280mA // 24VDC – 140mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.50kg (1.10 pounds)
(these products do not include a power supply)
Model No. VS-AXESS-4ETL:
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits
- Supports online and offline operating mode
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- Client supports attendance function
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
- Card Type: EM/Mifare
- Working Voltage: DC12V-24V
- Reading Range: 2~5cm (0.79~1.97in.)
- Capacity: 2000 Users
- Protocol: Wiegand 26-37 (input and output)
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s
- Standby Current: ≤30mA
- Lock Output Load: ≤3A
- Door Relay Time: 0 ~ 99s (adjustable)
- Short-circuit Protection Output Time: ≤100μS
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 111Lx46Wx22H (mm) – 4.37Lx1.82Wx0.87H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporates a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high-speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Access Control Panel Main Features
Real Estate Office