FPC-7871 Two Door Professional Access Control Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure TCP/IP Wiegand Controller Box, Power Supply Included, Indoor + Outdoor Fingerprint/Card Reader, Software, 100,000 User Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Holding Force: 1200Kg (2600lbs)
- Current: (DC12V): Standby 110mA
- Function: Fail Secure. N/O with power it’s unlock
- Time Delay: 0/3/6 sec; Unlock time delay: 6 sec (If do not push the door after unlocking, again automatically lock)
- Bolt: SUS 304 solid stainless steel
- Size: 175Lx25Wx35H (mm) – 6.89Lx0.98Wx1.38H (in.)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.64Kg (1.41 pounds)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- User Capacity: 10,000 card users and 600 fingerprint users
- Operation Voltage: DC 12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤ 35mA
- Operating Current: ≤100mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Electric Lock Signal Relay Contact Current: ≤1A
- Alarm Signal MOS Tube Output: ≤1A
- Unlocking Time: 0~300s adjustable
- Product Size: 110Lx45Wx20H (mm) – 4.33Lx1.77Wx0.78H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Contact Rating: 3A/12-24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Power: 12VDC – 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Panel: 4mm (0.15in.) Thick Aluminium alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.065kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 86L × 50W × 25H mm – 3.38L x 1.96W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VS-AXESS-2DLX:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Massive storage with 100,000 (can be expended to 200,000) users and 300,000 (can be expended to 600,000) access control events.
- Supports multi-door interlocking function, anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function.
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm).
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm.
- Supports zone alarm input.
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/ super card, etc..
- Various indicators to show different device status;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Supports standby battery.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Access Control Panel Main Feactures
Real Estate Office