Visionis FPC-5530-B One Door Access Control 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure Time Delay with VIS-3001 Outdoor Weatherproof Reader Standalone No Software EM Card Compatible 10000 Users With Wireless Receiver and PIR Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5530: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with LED - $289.73
- FPC-5531: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure with Key Cylinder LED and Time Delay - $342.03
- FPC-5533: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Time Delay LED for Glass Door and Glass Frame - $310.89
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5530-B kit is a one door dropbolt access control kit with request to exit PIR. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Vsionis DP102-FSE-LED is a quality normally open drop bolt lock that provides 2200lbs of reinforcement with LED and time delay. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. With the time delay feature, you can set your delay to either 0, 3, 6, or 9 seconds. This particular drop bolt is Fail secure; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will extract and the door will become locked.
This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and reader. You will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 300 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the dropbolt of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the dropbolt will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
With the outdoor reader, the VIS-3001, you can gain access through two different options. You can use a proximity card and/or use a proximity key tag. This reader will allow up to 10,000 users total between the two options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key card or key tag. Once someone has passed through either a proximity card or keytag, the dropbolt will disengage and allow for entrance. The dropbolt will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the two access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the outdoor reader, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the dropbolt engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP102-FSE-LED:
- Fail Secure: Locks if power is lost
- Face Plate: 192Lx25WX37H (mm) – 7.56Lx0.98Wx1.46H (in.)
- Strike: 90Lx25Wx2H (mm) – 3.54Lx0.98Wx0.07H (in.)
- Bolt: 16mm (0.62in.) DIA, stainless steel 13mm (0.51in.) throw
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Start Current: 960mA
- Standby Current: 180mA
- Feature: Fail secure
- Autolock Time Delay: 0,3,6,9sec
- Solid Bolt Holding Force: 1000Kg (2200lbs)
- Lock cylinder material: Stainless Steel
- Face place material: kirsite
- LED: With Led Indicate
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Weight: 0.68kg (1.50 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3001:
- Operating voltage: DC12±10%
- Card Types: EM 125KHZ
- Static Current: ≤15mA
- Card Read Range: 3-6cm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Users: 10,000 users
- Card Type: 125KHz EM
- Dimension LengthxWidthxDepth: 103mm×48mm×23mm or 4.05×1.89×0.90 Inches
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Innovative LED Design
- 2.5mm or 0.1 Inches ultra-thin, an ideal choice for door access control for office building, households, etc.
- Long Mechanical Life, exceed 1 million times
- Simple installation
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Sensitivity: -100DB
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 20
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 63mm*45mm*30mm (2.4 Inches* 1.77 Inches*1.18 inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Number of Buttons: 1
- Encoding Type: Fixed
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8004
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one receiver: Up to 20
- LED Transmission: Blue LED light
- Includes: 2 pieces of the 3v CR2016
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office