Vezco VZ-IP-INTPRO Professional Outdoor Station IP Video Intercom Supports up to 999 Apartments HD 1.3 MP with Built In Access Control Reader 50,000 Card Users and Remote Unlocking
Special Order - SHIPS WITHIN 25 DAYS
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Video intercom function
- Access control function
- Issues cards via door station, up to Max. 2500 cards, via outer door station, up to 50000 cards (This function will be invalid if the card has been issued via the client.)
- Card readers supported
- Self-adaptive visible light supplement
- HD video surveillance with high performance CMOS
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- H.264 video compression
- Low illumination
- Remote unlocking via PC software or the app
- Remotely answering the call via PC software or the app
- Tampering alarm and door magnetic alarm supported
- Auto-uploads alarm messages to master station or the client once the duress code is entered to open the door
- Message notification function
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to FTP or the client while unlocking the door
- You can add up to 999 Apartments in total.
- You must plug in this system to your LAN. If you do not have internet connection, this will not work the way it is supposed to.
- The only cards compatible with this system is model Number. VIS-APROXCARD/26THCOMBO. You may not use card model No. VIS-APROXCARD/26 or Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG . At the moment no keytag is compatible with this product.
- This system only uses Mifare cards not EM cards.
- There are 3 ways to open the door remotely. 1). Via the Monitor 2). Via the mobile app 3). Via the Desktop Software.
- This kit does not include install wire. Use UTP cable for LAN Connection and 18/4 for locking device and or exit button.
- This system can also integrate via software with our CCTV and Access control products.
- The monitor that is included can be connected to the system via wifi.
- This system does not include the LAN cable, it need to be connected to your router.
- In the shipment of this kit you will find a piece of paper indicating on how to download the desktop and Mobile app software.
- Name of the mobile app is VEZCOGO, the app can be found on App Store and Google Play.
- Terms: “Outdoor station” is the camera and doorbell option that will go outside of the door. “Indoor station” is the Monitor that is used to be installed inside
- Very Important: The reader that is built in the “outdoor station” will not sync with our access control system in the sense that you will not be able to do any type of reporting or permissions. This reader is only standalone.
- You may only register 256 Users / Cards
- The outdoor station has a doorbell button that will ring in two areas if wanted. 1.) On the monitor, 2.) Via the app (the app does not have to be 100% open but it should be
open at least in the background).
- 2 way audio, 1 way Video
- You can have 2 monitors per Apartment.
Screenshots Examples of the Desktop Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VZ-IP-INTPRO:
- 24hr clock.
- Ability to name indoor stations.
- Ability to open microphone and camera of outdoor station via indoor station or phone app.
- Ability to reactive caller ID of indoor station previously added to contact.
- CMOS Low Illumination 1.3 MP HD Colorful Camera
- Video Compression Standard: H.264
- Resolution: 1280 × 720
- Video Frame Rate: PAL: 25 fps, NTSC: 30 fps
- Audio Input: Built-in Omnidirectional Microphone
- Audio Output: Built-in Loudspeaker
- Audio Compression Standard: G.711 U
- Audio Quality: Noise Suppression and Echo Cancellation
- Internal Card Reader: Built-in IC Card Reader
- External Card Reader: Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34, or RS-485 IC Reader
- Door Magnetic Detection: Detects Door Magnetic Status
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps Self-Adaptive Ethernet
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, RTSP
- Alarm Input: Door Magnetic Alarm, Tampering Alarm
- Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Self-Adaptive Ethernet Interface
- 1 RS-485 Half-Duplex Port
- I/O Input: 4
- I/O Output: 4
- 1 Wiegand Port for Accessing Wiegand IC Card Reader
- 1 USB 2.0, Supporting U-Disk
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: ≤15 W
- Working Temperature: -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to 140° F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
- IP Protection Level: IP65
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 357 mm × 124 mm × 55 mm (14.1 in. × 4.9 in. × 2.2 in.)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office