Vezco VZ-IP-INT2DS-2NG Two Channels Outdoor Station + IP Video Intercom + HD 2 MP Camera + Built In Access Control Mifare Reader + Card Module + Remote Unlocking + Standard POE + Aluminum
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Standard PoE
- 2 MP HD camera
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Low illumination
- Access control functions
- Configuration remotely via Web
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Protection level: IK08
- You must plug in this system to your LAN. If you do not have internet connection, this will not work the way it is supposed to.
- The only card compatible with this system is model Number. VIS-APROXCARD/26THCOMBO. You may not use card model No. VIS-APROXCARD/26 or Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG . At the moment no keytag is compatible with this product.
- This system only uses Mifare cards not EM cards.
- There are 3 ways to open the door remotely. 1). Via the Monitor 2). Via the mobile app 3). Via the Desktop Software.
- This kit does not include install wire. Use UTP cable for LAN Connection and 18/4 for locking device and or exit button.
- This system can also integrate via software with our CCTV and Access control products.
- The monitor that is included can be connected to the system via wifi.
- This system does not include the LAN cable, it need to be connected to your router.
- In the shipment of this kit you will find a pamphlet indicating on how to download the desktop and Mobile app software.
- Name of the mobile app is VEZCOGO, the app can be found on App Store and Google Play.
- Terms: “Door station” is the camera and doorbell option that will go outside of the door. “Indoor station” is the Monitor that is used to be installed inside.
- Very Important: The reader that is built in the “Door station” will not sync with our access control system in the sense that you will not have any type of reporting or permissions. This reader is only standalone.
- There is a limitation of 2500 card numbers.
- The Door station has a doorbell button that will ring in two areas if wanted. 1.) On the monitor, 2.) Via the app (the app does not have to be 100% open but it should be
open at least in the background).
- 2 way audio, 1 way Video.
- Only Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 or higher. Not compatible with mac.
- In a situation where you are going to have multiple entries, there is a maximum of 2 door stations per indoor station.
- There is a limit of 7 indoor station per outdoor station. This limit is per device, and not calling button. This applies to 1, 2, 4 door station.
- Door Station must be programmed via VezPro or VSAxess Software.
- Access control cards must be configured via the software
REMOTE VIEWING FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH OUR VEZCOGO APP
The VezcoGo app is designed to work with DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function. It allows you to live view your cameras remotely. All you need to do is creating an account and adding device into the account.
MONITOR YOUR SYSTEM FROM YOUR DESKTOP COMPUTER WITH VEZPRO SOFTWARE
Specifications & Packaging
- Flash: 32 M
- RAM: 256M
- Operation Method: Two-button
- Operation System: Embedded Linux operation system
- Camera: 2MP HD camera
- Night Vision: Low illumination. IR supplement mode: 3 m
- BLC: Support
- DNR: Support
- WDR: True WDR
- Field of View: Horizontal: 129 °, Vertical: 75 °
- Video Compression Standard: H.264
- Stream: Main stream: 1080p@30fps, 720p@25fps – Sub stream: D1@25fps
- Resolution: Main stream: 1920 × 1080p, 720p – Sub stream: 704 × 576
- Motion Detection: Support
- Anti-flicker Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Audio Intercom: Two-way audio communication
- Audio Input: Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- Audio Output: Built-in loudspeaker
- Audio Compression Standard: G.711 U
- Audio Compression Rate: 64 Kbps
- Audio Quality: Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Wired Network: 10/100 M Ethernet
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, RTSP
Access Control Parameters
- Reading Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Card Type: Mifare card
- Relay: 2
- RS-485: 1
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G Wi-Fi
- Debugging Port: 1
- TF Card: Max to 128 G
- Alarm Input: 4
- Grounding: 1
- Tamper Switch: 1
- Physical Button: 2
- Protection Level: IP65, IK08
- Indicator: 3
- Power Supply: IEEE802.3af, standard PoE 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: < 10 W
- Heating Module: Support
- Working Temperature: -40 °C to +53 °C (-40 °F to +127.4 °F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Installation: Surface mounting
- Dimensions: 174(L)x91(W)x29(H)mm – 6.85(L)x3.58(W)x1.14(H)in.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office