VZ-NVR-PRO128 – PRO-NVR-Smart iVMS-embedded 128ch, 512Mbps, 4k
Special Order - SHIPS WITHIN 25 DAYS
Call For Pricing
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VZ-NVR-PRO128 is an all-in-one server that combines Vezco’s powerful video management system (VMS) with a video storage device. The VZ-NVR-PRO128 can manage up to 128 network cameras for recording, live view, and playback. With the power of VMS, sophisticated alarm management is possible, as well as business intelligence and function modules (ANPR and Mobile Surveillance). The VZ-NVR-PRO128’s unique design provides both powerful storage and advanced centralized video management capabilities.
- For function modules, you should purchase and deploy them separately.
- Please contact our sales for details about add-ons and function modules.
Quick Network Cameras Connection
- Automatically discover online network cameras
- Add up to 128 network cameras for management
Advanced System Stability
- Video storage device and video management system are located on independent motherboards to strengthen the stability of the server
- Embedded Linux operating system, ANR technology, and N+1 hot spare system for video storage device to enhance the reliability
- Pre-Installed Windows 10 operating system on the built-in SSD for video management system
- Redundant power supplies
Convenient Data Storage
- Up to 16 SATA hard disks, 1 eSATA and 2 miniSAS (optional) can be connected, for data storage (for video storage)
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10 storage scheme configurable
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different cameras
- Multiple Vezco devices can be added: network cameras, network speed domes, DVRs, NVRs, etc.
- Connect third-party devices via standard ONVIFTM protocol, and connectable with the third-party devices via the manufacturer’s private protocol, including the network camera of Bosch, Axis, Vivotek, etc.
- Database backup and restore
Flexible and Scalable
- Provide Remote Site Manager module for centralized management of up to 5 Vezco servers
- Support to add ANPR and Mobile Surveillance function modules (sold and deployed separately) to form a fully functional system
Advanced Video Management Features
- Set the recording schedule for the connected cameras
- Event settings for camera, alarm input, device, server, and view the alarm information
- E-map for viewing the camera locations and distributions, alarm inputs, alarm outputs, etc.
- Allow live view, PTZ control, manual recording, auto-switch, and other operations of the connected cameras
- Normal playback, event playback, synchronous playback, fisheye playback, and VCA playback are selectable
- Display people counting and heat map statistics
- Business intelligence module for transforming raw event data into useful information
- Web Client, Control Client, and Mobile Client available for system management to access VZ-NVR-PRO128 anytime, anywhere
- Manage role and user permission
Specifications & Packaging
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® 4-core (64-bit) E3-1225 V5 CPU @ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Two-Way Audio: 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1KΩ)
- Audio Output: 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1KΩ)
- Network Interface: 4 RJ-45 10 /100 /1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interfaces
- Serial Interface: RS-232
- USB Interface: Front panel: 2 × USB 2.0; Rear panel: 2 × USB 3.0
- SATA: 4 SATA interfaces
- PTZ Control Permission Levels: 100
- Number of Stream Media Servers per CMS: Unlimited
- Number of Storage Servers per CMS: 2, up to 32 can be extended
- Video Input Bandwidth per SMS: 300 × 2 Mbps
- Video Output Bandwidth per SMS: 300 × 2 Mbps
- Incoming Bandwidth: 576 Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: 512 Mbps
- SATA: 16 SATA interfaces
- eSATA: 1 eSATA interface
- miniSAS (Optional): 2 miniSAS interfaces
- Capacity: Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD
- Power Supply: Two power supply interfaces. 100 to 240 VAC, 550 W
- Consumption (without Hard Disk): ≤300 W
- Working Temperature: 0º C to +50º C (32º F to 122º F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Chassis: 3U chassis
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 487 mm × 560 mm × 133 mm (19.2″ × 22.0″ × 5.2″)
- Weight (without Hard Disk): ≤20 kg (44.09 lb)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office