Visionis VISP-2404-10A AC24V 10 Amp 4 Channels Power Supply
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
- General Protection: Individual PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) Fuse and LED indicator on each output, when problem occurs, only affect the individual output, other outputs still working.
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit occurs, Individual PTC Fuse will cut off the circuit and when breakdown removed, PTC fuse will automatically be restoring circuit.
- High voltage protection: When high voltage occurs, the surge protection will be hit through to protect the connected device.
- Over Current protection: When over current occurs, the power supply will automatically switch to self-protection status, when it is removed, then it will return to normal state.
Specifications & Packaging
- Input Voltage Range: AC110V or 220V
- Input Frequency Range: 60Hz or 50Hz
- Output Voltage Range: AC24V+/-5%
- Output Current: 10 Amperes
- Output Power: 240 Watt
- Output Channel: 4 Channels
- Output Fuse Type: PTC
- Output Fuse Rating: 3A
- Environment Operating: -30°C~45°C 20%~90%RH
- Environment Storage Temp.: -40°C~85°C 10%~95%RH
- Product Dimension: 482*200*65mm (18.97×7.87×2.55in.)
- Product Weight: 4.21 kg
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, FCC, IEC
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office