ALEPH XP25T Alarm Hardwire Motion Detector with Tamper
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The XP-25 Series family of motion detectors provides high quality security at an outstanding value. All XP-25 models in the series provide Qualified Motion Analysis, rock-solid RFI Immunity, Digital Operating System, Dual Slope Temperature Compensation and Animal Immunity to 60 lb. (27 kg).
- Voltage: 10 to 16VDC
- Current Draw: 6mA maximum, 4 mA nominal
- PIR Type: Dual Element
- Pulse Count: Qualified Motion Analysis – 1 or 2 pulse, selectable
- Warm Up Time: 15-30 sec
- Alarm Period: 2.4 seconds, retriggerable
- Visual Display: Red LED (Selectable On/ Off)
- Alarm Output: NC, solid state, 19VDC, 100mA, 13 ohms resistance typ.
- Tamper Output: NC, Dry Contact 30VDC, 500mA, 5W Max
- Mounting Height: 6.0 to .0 ft (1.8 to 2. m)
- Operating Temp.: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Environmental: 95% humidity non- condensing
- Weight: 3.0 oz / 83.5 g
- Dimensions: 3.9 in H x 2.5 in W x 1.7 in D / 98mm x 64mm x 42mm
Real Estate Office