Visionis FPC-8903 Electric Black Slim Automatic Door Opener + Closer for 440lb Out Swing Doors + Built-in Receiver + 2 Wireless Remotes + 2 VIS-7039 Handicap Square Push To Exit Button/Switch
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The FPC-8903 kit is an access control, automatic door opening system for an out-swinging door. This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically opening and closing it as well. This package includes an exit button and an automatic door opener. The two remotes included will allow you to control access to the door and be able to open it with the push of a button. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
The VIS-440B-SLIM-BL is an automatic door opener and closer designed for doors that swing out. With its built-in wireless receiver and specially designed out swinging bracket, it is easy to program additional remotes, to add to the two remotes already included, and a seamless swing of the door when it opens and closes. Designed with an adjustable 0-20 second hold-open time, you are able to customize the system to your preferred time. Since this unit is IP21, it is for indoor use only and operates through a 100V.
The VISIONIS VIS-7039 is a quality stainless steel push to exit button. It features a handicapped logo and designed for such purposes. The button is surface mounted and durable to last. This actuator is compatible with all VISIONIS automatic door openers and most other openers as well. This push to exit button is ideal for any access control application that requires handicap accessibility in either commercial or residential units.
- The exit buttons that come with this kit are 100% hardwire and not wireless.
- The remotes that come in this kit are 100% wireless and not hardwire, VIS-8016.
- RF wireless receiver for the remotes is built in the automatic door opener controller.
- We are not responsible for the improper installation of this device.
- You can add up to 15 wireless devices per automatic door opener.
- This kit is for a door that swings OUT.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-7039:
- Material: 304 stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Output Contact: NC, COM, NO
- Power: ≤250VAC 15A
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions Aluminum Cover Size: 115x115x45mm (4.5in. x 4.5in. x 1.8in.)
- Dimensions with Back Box: 125x125x45mm (4.92in. x 4.92in. x 1.8in.)
- Color: Black
- Size (LxWxH): 475*81*98mm (18.70*3.19*3.86 In.)
- Weight: 12.2lbs
- Door Weight: Max. 440lbs (200kgs)
- Door Width: ≤ 1200mm (47.24 inches)
- Operation Voltage: AC100V-240V
- Door Opening Angle: Max 110°
- Active Open Time: 3-7s/90°
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~ +55°C (-4°F~ 131°F)
- Hold-open Time: 0 – 20s (Adjustable)
- Protection Class: IP21 (Indoor use only)
- Lock Function: Lock with remote/Automatic lock
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
How to Install an Automatic Door Opener and Closer
Real Estate Office