FPC-7363 100V Slim Electric Automatic Door Opener + Closer for 440lb Out-Swing Doors + Wireless Remotes + No Touch Exit Button + Reader Fingerprint Keypad With Android + Apple App + Electric Strike
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- Door Opener Out Swing and Electric Strike - $609.07
- Door Opener In Swing and Electric Strike - $609.07
- Door Opener Out Swing, Access Controller and Electric Strike - $686.73
This KIT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-440B-SLIM: 100V Electric Automatic Door Opener + Closer for 440lbs Out Swing Doors + Built-in Receiver + 2 Wireless remotes, SLIM Size
(1) VIS-7013: Indoor Stainless Steel No Touch Request to Exit Button with Time Delay Standard Size with LED Light NC COM and NO Outputs
(1) VIS-3013: Time Attendance WIFI Controller For Access Control With Android + Apple App, TCP/IP Wiegand Indoor/Outdoor Fingerprint Biometric Card Reader And Keypad/Reader With Software 3,000 Users
(1) VIS-EL104-FSESA: 2200lbs USA Standard Electric Door Strike for Wood and Metal Doors 12V Fail Safe Normally Closed and Fail Secure Normally Open Adjustable
The 7363 kit is an access control, automatic door opening system for an out-swinging door. This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically opening and closing it as well. This package includes an electric strike, outdoor biometric reader, exit button, and automatic door opener. The keypad will allow for controlled access into the area while the exit button provides an easy outlet as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
The Visionis EL104-FSESA is an electric strike lock that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be fail-safe normally closed or fail secure normally open. This strike provides 770lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes.
The time and attendance reader/keypad (VIS-3013) works through wired and Wi-Fi networks. You can also connect to RS-485. It has up to 3,000 users and a 100,000-event record log. Fingerprint recognition is fast and accurate within just a couple of seconds. You can configure different authentications for different situations, making your system unique. The unit has a standard Wiegand 26/34 protocol for output and input. The waterproof capability allows it to endure the outside and continue its normal functions with no issues.
The VIS-440B-SLIM is an automatic door opener and closer designed for doors that swing-out. With its built-in wireless receiver and specially designed out swinging bracket, it is easy to program additional remotes, to add to the two remotes already included, and a seamless swing of the door when it opens and closes. Designed with an adjustable 0-20 second hold-open time, you are able to customize the system to your preferred time. Since this unit is IP21, it is for indoor use only and operates through a 100V. The Visionis 7013 is a standard-sized no-touch request to exit button for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0.5-22 seconds.
- The exit buttons that come with this kit are 100% hardwire and not wireless.
- The keypad VIS-3013 is a hardwire keypad.
- The remotes that come in this kit are 100% wireless and not hardwire, VIS-8016.
- We are not responsible for the improper installation of this device.
- You can add up to 15 wireless devices per automatic door opener.
- This kit is for a door that swings OUT.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124.6Lx32.3H (mm) – 4.90Lx1.27H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 12VDC – 280mA // 24VDC – 140mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.50kg (1.10 pounds)
- Color: Silver
- Size (LxWxH): 475*81*98mm (18.70*3.19*3.86 In.)
- Weight: 12.2lbs
- Door Weight: Max. 440lbs (200kgs)
- Door Width: ≤ 1200mm (47.24 inches)
- Operation Voltage: AC100V-240V
- Door Opening Angle: Max 110°
- Active Open Time: 3-7s/90°
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~ +55°C (-4°F~ 131°F)
- Hold-open Time: 0 – 20s (Adjustable)
- Protection Class: IP21 (Indoor use only)
- Lock Function: Lock with remote/Automatic lock
Model No. VIS-3013:
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results.
- Transmission modes of wired network (TCP/IP) and wireless network.
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints, Max. 100,000 event records.
- Person information structure changes from “based on card” to “based on person ID”.
- Support EHOME 4.0 and 5.0, can be configured in local interface or client software.
- Stand-alone operation: locally adds person, card and fingerprints information.
- Generates the attendance report automatically.
- EM card reading.
- Secure door control unit accessing via RS-485 connection.
- Supports fingerprint card reader (VIS-3020) accessing.
- Up to 32 normal shifts, up to 32 man-hour shifts, and up to 32 attendance holiday schedules can be configured.
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, duress card alarm, and so on.
- Multiple languages and voice prompts: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Italian, Arabic, Thai.
- Check the device running status via the Watchdog. When exception status occurs, the system will reboot automatically.
- Supports transmitting data via Wi-Fi.
- Support adding to VezcoGo App* for door control and device log checking. VezcoGo App function, only VIS-3013 those have verification code on the label can support mobile app. (The devices with verification code is manufactured after around 2019. August, please refer to device’s label for correct information).
- *The VezcoGo app functions are:
1. Show door status: Support remote door open/door close via input password (password is configured when you add it to VezcoGo).
2. Support search logs of door event, door open, door close, alarm, illegal card, etc.
Here the logs refer to access control logs, the attendance data still needs to be checked via VSAXESS.
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Contact Rating: 12-24V, 3A
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.), Adjustable
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
How to Install an Automatic Door Opener and Closer
Real Estate Office