Automatic Door Opener Visionis FPC-7353 110V Electric + Closer for 440lb Out-Swing Doors + Wireless Remotes + No Touch Exit Button + VIS- 3013 Reader Fingerprint Keypad with Software + 300Lb Mag Lock
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
Automatic Door Opener Visionis FPC-7353 110V Electric KIt
(1) Visionis VIS-440B-ADO 110V Electric Automatic Door Opener
(1) VIS-7013: Indoor Stainless Steel No Touch Request to Exit Button with Time Delay Standard Size with LED Light NC COM and NO Outputs
(1) VIS-3013: Indoor Access Control and Time Attendance Wifi TCP/IP Wiegand or RS485 Fingerprint Biometric Card Reader and Keypad/Reader with Software 125KHz EM Card Compatible 3,000 Users
(1) VIS-ML300LED: 300lbs Indoor Electric magnetic with LED Sensor
The 7353 kit is an access control, automatic door opening system for an outswinging door. This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically opening and closing it as well. This package includes a maglock, outdoor biometric reader, exit button, and automatic door opener. The keypad will allow for controlled access into the area while the exit button provides an easy outlet as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
The VISML300LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML300LED, you have up to 300 lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 300 lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The time and attendance reader/keypad (VIS-3013) works through wired and Wi-Fi networks. You can also connect to RS-485. It has up to 3,000 users and a 100,000-event record log. Fingerprint recognition is fast and accurate within just a couple seconds. You can configure different authentications for different situations, making your system unique. The unit has a standard Wiegand 26/34 protocol for output and input. The waterproof capability allows it to endure the outside and continue its normal functions with no issues.
The VIS-440B-ADO is an automatic door opener and closer designed for doors that swing out. With its built-in wireless receiver and specially designed outswinging bracket, it is easy to program additional remotes, to add to the two remotes already included, and a seamless swing of the door when it opens and closes. Designed with an adjustable 0-60 second hold-open time, you are able to customize the system to your preferred time. Since this unit is IP42, it is for indoor use only and operates through a 110V. The Visionis 7013 is a standard sized no touch request to exit button for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0.5-22 seconds.
- The exit buttons that come with this kit are 100% hardwire and not wireless.
- The keypad VIS-3013 is a hardwire keypad.
- The remotes that come in this kit are 100% wireless and not hardwire, VIS-8016.
- We are not responsible for the improper installation of this device.
- You can add up to 15 wireless devices per automatic door opener.
- This kit is for a door that swings OUT.
This Automatic Door Opener kit has a full access to tech support in the USA!
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML300LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
Magnet – (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm
Armature – (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-440B-ADO:
- Size (LxWxH): 515.62*78.74*114.3mm (20.3*3.1*4.5 In.)
- Weight: 17.7lbs
- Door Weight: Max. 100kgs
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~ +50°C (-4°F~ 122°F)
- Operation Voltage: AC 100V – 127V
- Door Opening Angle: Max 120°
- Opening Speed: 45° /s
- Closing Speed: 45°/s
- Hold-open Time: 0-60s (Adjustable)
- Protection Class: IP42 (Indoor use only)
- Lock Function: Lock with remote/Automatic lock
Model No. VIS-3013:
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results.
- Transmission modes of wired network (TCP/IP) and wireless network.
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints, Max. 100,000 event records.
- Person information structure changes from “based on card” to “based on person ID”.
- Support EHOME 4.0 and 5.0, can be configured in local interface or client software.
- Stand-alone operation: locally adds person, card and fingerprints information.
- Generates the attendance report automatically.
- EM card reading.
- Secure door control unit accessing via RS-485 connection.
- Supports fingerprint card reader (VIS-3020) accessing.
- Up to 32 normal shifts, up to 32 man-hour shifts, and up to 32 attendance holiday schedules can be configured.
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, duress card alarm, and so on.
- Multiple languages and voice prompts: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Italian, Arabic, Thai.
- Check the device running status via the Watchdog. When exception status occurs, the system will reboot automatically.
- Supports transmitting data via Wi-Fi.
- Support adding to VezcoGo App* for door control and device log checking. VezcoGo App function, only VIS-3013 those have verification code on the label can support mobile app. (The devices with verification code is manufactured after around 2019. August, please refer to device’s label for correct information).
- *The VezcoGo app functions are:
1. Show door status: Support remote door open/door close via input password (password is configured when you add it to VezcoGo).
2. Support search logs of door event, door open, door close, alarm, illegal card, etc.
Here the logs refer to access control logs, the attendance data still needs to be checked via VSAXESS.
- Contact Rating: 12VDC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.)
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Wiring Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Features and Functions Presentation
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office