FPC-7346 100V Slim Electric Automatic Door Opener + Closer For 440lb In-Swing Doors +No Touch Exit Button + VIS-3022 Outdoor Keypad Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26 + 600Lb Maglock
Out of stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 5 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-440A-SLIM - 100V Slim Electric Automatic Door Opener + Closer for 440lbs Inswing Doors + Built-in Receiver + 2 Wireless Remotes
VIS-7013 - Indoor Stainless Steel No Touch Request to Exit Button with Time Delay Standard Size with LED Light NC COM and NO Outputs
(1) VIS-3022: Access Control Outdoor Weatherproof Metal Housing Anti Vandal Digital Touch Keypad
VIS-MINI-CNTRL - 1 Door Controller for Access Control Systems with No Software. Up to 1,000 users
VIS-ML600LED - 600lbs Indoor Electromagnetic Lock with LED Sensor
VIS-ZL600 - L and Z Bracket For 600lbs Electromagnetic Lock
The 7346 kit is an access control, automatic door opening system for an inswinging door. This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically opening and closing it as well. This package includes a maglock, bracket, outdoor keypad, exit button, and automatic door opener. The keypad will allow for controlled access into the area while the exit button provides an easy outlet as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
The VISML600LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML600LED, you have up to 600 lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 600 lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The VIS-3022 is single door multifunction standalone access controller or a Wiegand output keypad plus card reader. It is suitable for mounting either indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It is housed in a strong, sturdy and vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case. This unit supports up to 1000 users in either a Card, 4 digit PIN, or a Card + PIN option. The built-in card reader supports 125KHZ EM cards. The unit has many extra features including lock output current short circuit protection, Wiegand output, and a backlit keypad. These features make the unit an ideal choice for door access not only for small shops and domestic households but also for commercial and industrial applications.
The VIS-440A-SLIM is an automatic door opener and closer designed for doors that swing in. With its built-in wireless receiver and specially designed inswinging bracket, it is easy to program additional remotes, to add to the two remotes already included, and a seamless swing of the door when it opens and closes. Designed with an adjustable 0-20 second hold-open time, you are able to customize the system to your preferred time. Since this unit is IP21, it is for indoor use only and operates through a 100V. The Visionis 7013 is a standard sized no touch request to exit button for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0.5-22 seconds.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- This kit brings a fail-safe lock which means that the lock will release when there is no power. Many states have fire codes that require this type of locking device to be used in case of an emergency. You are able to use a battery back-up UPS device only if approved by your areas fire department fire code.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
- The exit buttons that come with this kit are 100% hardwire and not wireless.
- The keypad VIS-3022 is a hardwire keypad.
- The remotes that come in this kit are 100% wireless and not hardwire, VIS-8016.
- We are not responsible for the improper installation of this device.
- You can add up to 15 wireless devices per automatic door opener.
- This kit is for a door that swings IN.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.5A, 10W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.1 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)250x(W)42x(T)25 mm Armature - (L)180x(W)38x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-ZL600:
- L and Z bracket for 600lbs electromagnetic lock
Model No. VIS-440A-SLIM:
- Color: Silver
- Size (LxWxH): 475*81*98mm (18.70*3.19*3.86 In.)
- Weight: 12.2lbs
- Door Weight: Max. 440lbs (200kgs)
- Door Width: ≤ 1200mm (47.24 inches)
- Operation Voltage: AC100V-240V
- Door Opening Angle: Max 110°
- Active Open Time: 3-7s/90°
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~ +55°C (-4°F~ 131°F)
- Hold-open Time: 0 - 20s (Adjustable)
- Protection Class: IP21 (Indoor use only)
- Lock Function: Lock with remote/Automatic lock
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Contact Rating: 12-24V, 3A
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 - 5.90in.), Adjustable
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm - 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VIS-3022:
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V±10%
- Card Reading Distance: 3-6 cm (1.18 - 2.36in.)
- Active Current: >60mA
- Idle Current: 25±5 mA
- Lock Output Load Max: Max 3A
- Alarm Output Load Max: Max 20A
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 60°C (-49°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%- 90% RH
- Adjustable Alarm Time: 0- 3 minutes
- Wiegand Interface: Wiegand 26 bit
- Wiring Connections: Electric Lock, Exit Button, External Alarm, External reader
- Dimensions: 100*68*22mm (3.93*2.67*0.86in.)
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
How to Install an Automatic Door Opener and Closer
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.