SK-910RBQ 1-Channel Receiver 315mhz 11-24 VAC/DC
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
- Compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters.
- Use to control garage door opener, house lights, alarm control panel, or other devices via remote control.
- Form ‘C’ type; 10A@24VDC or 120VAC per channel.
- Frequency 315MHz.
- This revolutionary receiver incorporates:
— 1. Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
— 2. HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
— 3. UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
— 4. GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver’s frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- LED indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared.
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning.
- Learns up to 15 transmitters.
- 5 Output modes (programmable): 4-Second momentary, 1-Second momentary, Toggle, Validity
- (Validity: receiver outputs for as long as the transmitter button is pressed), Latch.
- Screw terminals for simple connection.
- Accepts ENFORCER fixed code or CODEBUMP transmitters.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office