FPC-18/4-100FT 18 Gauge 100ft 4 Conductor Bare Copper Stranded Unshielded Cable/Wire, UL Listed
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The FPC-18/4-100FT is an 18 gauge, 4 conductor bare copper general electric wire. This unshielded and UL listed wire can be used for multiple low voltage electrical applications. This can be used for maglocks, exit buttons, electric strikes, dropbolts, and much more. The white coating on the outside provides the Jacket portion to protect the 4 conductor wires. The color coding for each wire provides the necessary insulation. Then under the color coding is your conductor used for the installation process. Color codes are black, red, white, and green.
- Cable Construction: 18 AWG SBC 4C
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Ripcord: Nylon
- Jacket OD: 5.0mm
- Jacket Material Type: CM/CL2
- Jacket Color: White
- Operating Temp Rating: 60°C
- Impedence: 100 Ω
- Voltage Rating: 300 V
- Applications: HVAC Systems, Doorbell Systems, Control Circuits, Commercial/Residential
- Compliances: ETL/UL Listed CM/CL2, RoHS Compliant
- Features: Sunlight Resistant PVC, Footage Markers On Cable Jacket, 100FT Roll
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest to open the PDF in a new window inside your browser.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office