Seco-larm SK-910RB2Q 2-Channel Receiver 315mhz 11-24 VAC/DC
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. SK-910RB2Q:
- 5 Programmable output modes: 4-Second momentary, toggle, latch, validity (receiver outputs for as long as the transmitter button is pressed), 1-second momentary.
- 2 Independently programmable channels.
- Compatible with all ENFORCER transmitters.
- Use to control garage door opener, house lights, alarm control panel, or other devices via remote control.
- Two Form C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM) outputs. Rated 10A@24VDC.
- Frequency 315MHz.
- This revolutionary receiver incorporates:
--1. Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
--2.HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
--3.UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
--4.GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver's frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- 2 LEDs (one for each channel) indicate RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared.
- 2 Mode switches (one for each channel) for easy transmitter learning.
- Learns up to 30 transmitters (15 for each receiver channel).
- Screw terminals for simple connection.
Real Estate Office