SD-995C24 Seco-Larm Electric Door Strike for Metal Doors, 24VDC, Shallow Design, Non-Polarized Connection, Reversible Non-Handed Design, Up to 250000 Cycles, Up to 1000 lbs of Static Strength
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The SECO-LARM® Electric Door Strike can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access controlled locking system. Combine with an optional SECO-LARM® digital keypad for keyless high security.
- UL 294 & UL1034 Listed
- Field-selectable for fail safe or fail-secure operation
- Can be used with virtually any cylindrical door locking system
- Can use with an optional digital keypad
- Suitable for office-type applications
- Reversible non-handed design fits either right hand or left-handed doors
- Shallow design for use with most metal doors
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil
- Static strength – 1,000 lbs. (454kg)
- Stainless steel keeper for strength and long life
- Non-polarized connection
- Tested to 250,000 cycles
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating voltage: 24VDC
- Current draw: 140mA
- Static strength: 1,000 lbs(454kg)
- Dynamic strength: 50 ft-lbs (6.91 m-kgs)
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C)
- Dimensions: 4 7/8″ x 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ (124 x 32 x 32 mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office