SA-026Q Seco-Larm Enforcer Low-Voltage Miniature Delay Timer Module
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The ENFORCER® SA-026Q is a low-voltage miniature delay timer module which operates on 12 to 24 volts AC or DC. This timer module will extend the activation time of a momentary contact switch for 1~180 seconds via a field-adjustable rotary pot. Use with electrical locks which do not have a built-in time delay function. Its compact size makes it small enough to fit in a single-gang box or inside a door frame cavity.
- Adjustable timer from 1~180 seconds via a pot on board
- NO/NC switch trigger
- Compact design: 13/16“x29/32“x5/8” (30x58x16 mm)
- Operating voltage: 12~24 volts AC or DC
- Current: 2mA (standby), 75mA (active)
- Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks
- Contact rating: 3A@24VDC
- With built-in buzzer output (100mA@24VDC)
- Includes double-sided foam tape
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VAC or VDC
- Relay Rating: Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks, 3A@24VDC
- Current Draw – Active: 75mA
- Current Draw – Standby: 2mA
- Dimensions: 1-3/16″ x 2-9/32″ x 5/8″ (30 x 58 x 16 mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office