VIS-8008 2 Channels RF 315mhz Transmitter remote control
Out of stock
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The model VIS-8008 is a 2-Channel 315 MHz charcoal and silver remote supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. This transmitter (remote) is designed for use with the VSIONIS VIS-8007 2 channel receiver. This transmitter (remote) has over 1,048,576 codes of programming which makes it virtually impossible of the codes being duplicated. The receiver programs each specific code; no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming or duplicating the Transmitter (remote). This transmitter (remote) can be programmed locally into the memory of the receiver (VIS-8007).
Attention: This Remote is only compatible with the VIS-8007 Receiver.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Current Draw: 10Ma
- Number of Buttons: 2
- Encoding Type: Fixed
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8007
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one receiver: Up to 20
- LED Transmission: Blue LED light
- Includes: 2 pieces of the 3v CR2016
- Over 1,048,576 codes
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office