Visionis VIS-PS100 – AC110-240V to DC12V 3A Power Supply For Door Access Control Intercom Doorbell Worldwide Voltage
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VIS-PS100 is a power supply for door access control. It is small sized with high reliability while maintaining efficiency for its electromagnetic compatibility. Its input voltage ranges from 110-240V AC and an output voltage of DC12V and current of 3 Amps. This unit is ideal for a simple access control system with products such as magnetic locks, keypads, and exit buttons.
- Input voltage range
- Small size, high reliability
- Electromagnetic compatibility, efficiency
- Protection function with door remote control
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-PS100:
- Input voltage: 110 ~ 240V AC
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC12V
- Output Current: 3A
- Output Voltage: Trim Range ±10% ~ ±15%
- Load: 1% Typical
- Output Stability: 0.5% Typical
- Ripple and Noise: 1%, peak to peak (100mVp-p typical)
- Insulation voltage: Junior / sub-polar inter-1500V AC, primary / shell between 1500V AC, sub-polar / Shell between 500V AC
- Hold Time: Full load typically 20ms
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C (-4°F ~ 149°F)
- Overload Protection: All outputs in a short circuit, overload are protected. Power output of 0-15 seconds delay locks
- Outer Steel Case Size: 120mm x 95mm 38mm (4.72in. x 3.74in. x 1.49in.)
- Weight: 315g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office