Seco-Larm ST-2406-5AQ Power Supply/Charger, 4.0A continuous, 5.0A peak
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Selectable (6, 12, 24 VDC) voltage output
- Regulated and filtered output voltage
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection and compensation
- Built-in backup battery charger
- Switches to backup battery automatically in case of power loss
- Fused protection for battery charger
- 2 LEDs to indicate AC power input and DC power output status
- Compatible with lead acid or gel-type rechargeable battery
- Reverse polarity protected
- Low operating temperature
- Battery leads and foam tape included
- Compact design
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating Voltage: 6, 12, 24 VDC
- Current (Continuous): 4.0A
- Current (Peak): 5.0A
- Output Current: 6V = 100mA, 12V = 220mA, 24V = 450mA
- Master Fuse: 5 Amp
- Low Battery Cutoff: When battery voltage is <20 % of set ouput voltage
- Dimensions: 3-3/4″ x 2-7/8″ x 1-9/16″ (95 x 73 x 40 mm)
- Status LEDs: AC Input: Green, DC Output: Red/Blue (Blue indicates 24V)
- Operating Temperature: -4°~149° F (-20°~65° C)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.