Visionis VS-1200D-LED Double 1200 lbs Electromagnetic Lock with LED sensor
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
The VS-1200D-LED double door magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that both doors remains closed and locked. With the 1200D-LED, you have up to 1200lbs of force protecting each door, which means it would take above 1200lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into either door. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
This product has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: A total of 1000mA for both locks
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs x2 (545 kg x2)
- Hall Effect Contact : SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non condensing)
- Weight (Magnet): 5.0 kg (±1%)
Magnet – (L) 532x(W)67x(T)39 mm
Armature – (L) 185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office