FPC-5193 1200 lbs Indoor Electromagnetic Lock with 1,200 lbs L and Z Bracket
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-ML1200LED: Single 1200lbs Lock for Outswinging Door - $79.66
- FPC-5362: 1200lbs Lock for Outswinging Door + Power Supply - $84.00
- FPC-5226: 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Glass Doors - $95.50
- FPC-5694: 1200lbs Lock for Narrow Doors + Power Supply - $100.63
- FPC-5193: 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Inswinging Door - $91.24
- FPC-5365: 1200lbs Lock for Inswinging Door + Power Supply - $103.91
- FPC-5693: 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Narrow Doors - $91.45
- VIS-ML1200LED-BL: BLACK 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Outswinging Door - $79.66
- FPC-5193-BL: BLACK 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Inswinging Door - $91.24
- VIS-ML1200LED-WH: WHITE 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Outswinging Door - $79.66
- FPC-5193-WH: WHITE 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock for Inswinging Door - $91.24
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 5193 is a standard package with a 1200lbs maglock and an inswinging door bracket. This kit is for doors that open in. The VISML1200LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML1200LED, you have up to 1200lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 1200lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door.
The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked. The ZL1200 bracket allows for the maglock to properly work on doors that swing inward.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature – (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
(these products do not include a power supply)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office