SD-996C-NUVQ Seco-Larm Electric Door Strike with Vertical Adjustment, 12/24 VDC Operation, Accommodates deadbolts up to 1″, Field selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The SECO-LARM SD-996C-NUVQ Electric Door Strike with Vertical Adjustment is compatible with a wide range of lock types including cylindrical, mortise, and mortise exit devices and can be configured for use in wood, aluminum, or metal doors. Included are various ANSI-sized faceplates to match the door lock type. The strike is easily field-configurable for fail-safe or fail-secure applications.
- 12/24 VDC Operation
- Vertical adjustable deadbolt opening, sliding shim keeper, and deadlatch ramp accommodates a wide range of lock types
- Accommodates deadbolts up to 1″
- Field selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure
- Includes 5 different stainless-steel faceplates
- Includes trim plate to hide gaps in installation
- Reversible non-handed design
- Static strength 1,000 lbs. (454kg)
- Tested to 250,000 cycles (UL Tested)
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Current Draw: 300mA@12VDC, 150mA@24VDC
- Dynamic strength: 33 ft-lbs. (4.56 m-kgs)
- Latch Throw: 1” (25mm) max with 1/8” (3mm) door gap
- Operating Temperature: 14°F~113°F (-10°~45° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0~85%
- Dimensions: 1-13/16”x1-5/8”x3-5/16” (47x42x84 mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office