FPC-7613 VIS-3015 Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Access Control Biometric Fingerprint + Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, 1000 Users + Power Supply, Pack of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3015 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Only - $122.73
- FPC-7611: with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $133.83
- FPC-7612: with Power Supply Included - $122.80
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-3015: Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Access Control Standalone Biometric Fingerprint + Reader with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, 1000 Users, No Software, EM Cards
VIS-MINI-CNTRL - 1 Door Controller for Access Control Systems with No Software. Up to 1,000 users
VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26 - Access Control Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Card 1.8mm Thick 26 bit 125khz
VISCP100 - 12 Volt 1AMP Power Supply Transformer
- Metal Shell: Durable, anti-vandal, Zinc Alloy.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: Long-lived, performance stable, standby current is less than 30mA
- Used as a Card Reader: Can be used as a card reader with Wiegand26 output.
- Used as a Standalone Controller: Can connect external EM/Mifare/HID wiegand26 card reader.
- Program by remote control, master fingerprint or card.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3015:
- User Capacity: 1000 users
- Operation Voltage: DC+ 12V±10%
- Idle Current: ≤20mA
- Standby Current: ≤80mA
- Reading Range: 2-5cm (0.78 - 1.96in.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~ + 50°C (-4°F~ + 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20%RH-95%RH
- Resolution: 450 DPI
- Fingerprint Input Time: <1S
- Identification Time: <1S
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s(Adjustable)
- Product Size: 118Lx46Wx26H (mm) - 4.64Lx1.81Wx1.02H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VISCP100:
- Input Voltage Range: AC90V-264V
- Input Frequency Range: 50Hz-60Hz
- Output Voltage Range: DC12V+/-5%
- Output Current: 1 Ampere
- Output Power: 12 Watt
- Output Ripple&Noise: ≤34MV
- Output Efficiency: ≥75%
- Environment Operating: -30°C~45°C 20%~90%RH
- Environment Storage Temp.: -40°C~85°C 10%~95%RH
- Product Dimension: 90x30x64.5mm (3.54x1.18x2.53in.)
- Product Weight: 76 g
- Certificate: UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.